Re: Dak wont't start / run / stalls

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 23:42:25 EDT

It has an oval shaped connector on the bottom of the coil. I'll try to take
a picture of it tomorrow. I'm running a replacement coil, but I suspect
that the original is ok and the problem was in the connector / wires. Any
fuel pumps in your inventory? That was one of the other things I was
thinking about as it doesn't run very long without fuel.

Also made it to and from work with no stalling. Around 40+ miles and
another hour and a half of running.

David 94 CC Sport 4x4 318, 5spd, Lifted 33" BFG MT