Re: Rear End Question

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 07:16:20 EDT

Gary-

 A 4.56:1 rear gear may be a little too much with the stock tire size, a
3.92:1 would be a lot easier
to live with on the street. a mildly built v6 doesn't have the power to
pull the truck with a deep gear like 4.56's thru the traps and would kill
any topend the truck would do.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com