Tinted Windows

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 08:38:23 EDT

Well I finally got around to tinting my front windows yesterday, and i'm
amazed at how a simple thing like tint make the truck look soo much better.
I have had the back windows tinted with 20% for some time now (Didn't help
much, even with the factory tint) and on a whim got the front done. I put
20% up front to match the back and you can only see in if ya look really
hard. Just what I wanted, legal limit in VA is 50% but in 5 years and 6
vehicles with 20% I have only been pulled over 1 time. I am now glad I have
the black vinyl peice between my windows, cause from a few feet away it
looks like one long window :)

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed