RE: RE: Inbred People Suck!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:10:52 EDT

Best of luck Gary on killing the guy.

Here in California, I swear that over 50 percent of the Californians are
either driving a lease vehicle (cannot afford it), do not know the
limitations of there vehicles (driving over the medium, bike lanes, cannot
make the corners), and or retreads from other states.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

Another victim of inbreding was taken over the weekend! I was coming home
sunday afternoon from a car show, and I stoppred at a gas station for a
drink. But when I came back out, I noticed some yokel staring at my bumper.
When I looked at the bumper, I noticed the drivers side gap was smaller than
on the other side, and the lower part of the bumper was all scuffed up.
This idiot then asked me if this was my truck he hit. He explained that he
was turning to get out of the parking lot when he hit my truck. Although
I'm about ready to kill the guy, I simply reply "well, I have a cell phone,
I'll call the poliece so we can get a report made out". All of a sudden, he
freezes for a second and says "we cant do that, i had my license revoked a
few weeks ago". At this point I'm about ready to call the cops because I'm
about to kill this inbred f**k! But, he gave me his card from the "farm
supply" store he worked at, told me to get an estimate, and he would pay for
it. I just said OK, and he scedaddled in his 2002 chevy duley. God I
hate those things!

He'll get an estimate alll right!

I'll get some pictures up on my site when I get my camera back from Best
Buy.

--
Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"