Re: Re: Re: Re: Tinted Windows

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 12:06:13 EDT

yea,....that particular incident was totally ridiculous!
I was minding my own business, 5 miles under the limit, allowing traffic to
pass on the left and this rookie pacing traffic saw my tint whipped in
behind me, never mind that there was speeders doing 80 plus, my tint was
more of a threat to people on the highway. he proceeds to actually measure
the light transmittance and tell me I'm in violation of the vehicle
code!.................$100.00 fine

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com