Re: Re: RE: Re: Taliban Bodies Video

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 14:52:43 EDT

are comments like that really necessary? anyone with even the minimal
understand of military operations will know that friendly fire incidents do
happen. doesn't make it right, but it's a fact of war.

and once you have been hit with a terrorist attack even half as bad as 9-11,
then you can begin to judge whether or not your dog-sled and snow-shoe
military acts in a sick/non-sick manner...

-adam