Back To Keystone Tomorrow Night

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 22:34:38 EDT

Just finished installing my new Lincoln Navigator injectors from KRC
Performance with help from my pal Mickey,(he's the crewchief for local SS/GA
racer Harry Sheehan, owner of SHEEHAN'S Automotive and Machine) after
installation we went for a test drive to check things out and boy did the
injectors make a difference in this Dak. Mickey feels that this thing should
ET very well considering it hit 90 mph very quickly with no popping from
detonation that he could hear. I told him it ran a 16.318 last time out,
with very warm air, he feels that with the added fuel it's getting now and
cooler air forcast for tomorrow night a 16.10 to a possible 15.90 could be
in the cards. The Dak sure felt stronger as it pulled harder than ever! We
will find out that's for sure!!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com