#$%@ Dealer!!!

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 08:27:03 EDT

Ok, so I take my truck in to get my vent selector switch fixed (it was stuck
on defrost) and also to find out why my driver side power window is sticking
going up and down. Get my truck back yesterday, and the a/c works, and the
window goes up and down like new (turns out one of the strips/gaskets was
folded over, so they replaced it), so I'm pretty happy, or so I think. As
I'm driving away I turn to look out my window and notice the gouges in my
tint. They totally destroyed the tint on my driver side window. So I pull
a u-turn, go back and have the service manager come look at it, he's very
apologetic, and promises to pay for it, however they don't do tint, so I
have to take it to get it fixed and then they'll pay me back. Just means I
have to waste an entire evening of my time getting my window retinted.
Whatever happened to people taking pride in their work and doing a job right
the first time??? Sorry, just needed to vent, gotta go call my tint guy.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA