Re: Back To Keystone Tomorrow Night

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 09:09:48 EDT

Where exactly is CECIL COUNTY, what city is it near so I can refer to a map
for distance?
I live in Pa, directly above West Virginia, just north of Morgantown.
Most times when I travel in to Maryland I go in over RT-40 or I can go over
I-68 out of WV.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com