Re: headers?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 17:34:14 EDT

I'm not sure about the V-6's but I know that I lost a lot of low end on my
5.2 (gained top end though). whatever you do don't wrap them. wraps will
accumulate moisture and cause premature corrosion. The best thing to do is
just make sure they dont com in contact with any components and if they come
real close then put some insulation between the header and the component.
Also, make sure you're using some sort of fresh air intake system so you're
not sucking hot engine compartment air.

John S