Re: Powertrax or???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 10:24:00 EDT

There's several good lockers out there, Detroit comes to mind as a quality
product. But what do you want out of your truck? Is it for off-roading, or
just on the street?
As for being able to tell an LSD in an axle at the bneyard, dunno, other
than to check in the glovebox of the truck, or the sticker in the door
frame, may say something about it there.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....