Re: Re: Re: new tonneau problem?

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 18:41:07 EDT

'supposedly'...based on the instructions from EXTANG, you can place the bows
on the top lip or the bottom lip of the bracket...hence the upper and lower
positions.

In the instructions...I believe it refers to the TOP position as the
"performance" position and the LOWER position is the "style" position...or
something like that.

the difference in height is only about 1/4".....