Re: Copping Buzzzzzzzzzzzz

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 01:09:27 EDT

It deffinitly sounds like a bad switch on the virge of going out. Try
locking it from the other door, and see what happens. If it doesnt buzz,
its more than likely the switch. If its not that, I would have it looked
at.

A "goodwill" fix??? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)