1993 Dodge Dakota For Sale

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 19:08:35 EDT

I am selling a 93 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab Sport.
It has a 3.9 V6 engine and a 5 speed manual
transmission. It is Blue with a grey bench seat
interior. It has 126K miles and runs nearly
perfect. It does not smoke or burn oil. Paint is
faded. It has a Reese hitch, bedliner, sliding
rear window and a tonneau cover. I am selling it
for only $1700 or will consider a trade. I am
located in Cental Ohio. Very reliable truck!!

Thanks

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.