Re:other stuff for sale

From: ss454454 (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 00:10:19 EDT

hey guys The straps are 15 feet long 3 inches wide and about 3/8 inch thick.
they have double eye loops on each end and they are reinforced with a thick
cloth. the rating If i remember right is 80 000 pounds. either way Ive only
seen 2 break and that was because they were hooked to sharp bumpers so it
really wasnt the straps fault but the user.

anyway im starting my own business and need to sell my winch brush guard 33
inch tires that I recently purchased for my dakota. the winch is a warn
8000 pound and the brush guard winch carrier combo is a transformer kit
made by Warn. the tires are 33 inch mud kings and all the parts were
purchased injuly of this year. very little use on the winch or tires. I dont
really want to ship this stuff cause its gonna cost more than you can get it
in your area ( I think) so Ill sell to anyone in southern california and
will help install the stuff
either way here are the prices
500$ Warn winch 8000 pound winch have extra hand held remote
400$ Warn brush guard, winch mount and wrap around brush guards for the
headlights ( black color)
or buy both for 850$ ( paid 1100)
425$ for 4 almost new ( less than 2000 miles) Mud Kings in a 33x12.5x15 inch
size. If you have the same rims as mine I can do a straight trade across but
your rims have to be in great shape like mine are. I dont care if your
tires are wasted Im gonna get some stock 31s anyway. If yours are brand new
31s and 15x8 rims I can do your tires and rims and some cashfor my rims and
tires. Just because the stock Good years arent that great a tire.this way
it saves on balancing and mounting.
I really like the stuff and the way it looks but I need the $$ to staet my
own business
the stuff if you go get it new it costs 1600$. Let me knwo if anyone is
intrested. I dont really want to ship the stuff jsut because its heavy
items and the shipping will eat up any savings you would of had in
puirchasing the parts
thanx
Rob