<no subject>

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 03:34:54 EDT

Hi,

I installed my new front coils (1" drop) on friday, but the truck went down no inch.
The coils had exactly the same hight as the factory deafults.
A freind of mine has get with the same delivery schackles to drop the truck 2" in rear, but they doesn´t fit on the holes in the frame.
What I think is that these parts are for the GENIII Dakota. We have GENII!! And ordered them for a GENII.
Can anybody give me the hight of the stock and the 1" dropped coils for a GENIII?
When I order dropped coils they have to be lowere than the stock ones, am I right?

Thx
Stefan

WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre Message sofort
online! Domain aenderbar! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/