RE: Re: Re: Altezza Carbon Fiber Taillights

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 09:33:32 EDT

There is a strong argument why you do not use rear exhaust configurations on
truck due to the tumbling exhaust effects. This is why you see either a
spoiler diverting the exhaust away from the truck or used on the rear
passenger side. Another issue is closeness of the tailpipes and the object
pulling.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA