Now: MSD Tach Adapter - Was: Missing Problem has me stumped!

From: Jayson P. Bentley (jayson@bentley.net)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 16:37:57 EDT

Will wrote:
"After much hairpulling and a few phone calls, the techs at MSD said
this was a problem with a few of the Chrysler products and told me the
part
number of the "tach adapter" that I needed to take care of the feedback
problem. So I told them to send it my way. A few days later I got the
part
that I paid for and installed it. Reset the computer and the same
Dakota has
not given any problems for three years now. Give MSD a call and they
can get
you the right tach adapter. Sorry I can't remember the part number
right off
hand."

I called MSD as suggested and was given this part although the tech
sounded skeptical. The part he gave me was 8910 which I found here on
Summits page:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=9196&view=2047&media=2

Does this look familiar?

Thanks!