Re: RE: RAM air for 4.7L

From: Iver Nielsen (dakota4x4v8@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 18:20:46 EDT

Ray, Thanks. I had heard that K&N had created one of their famous FIPK
systems for the 4.7L. I had also heard that it took them something like 2
years to successfully overcome the harmonic vibration problem. What I'm
reading is that it is related to the "composite" intake manifold.

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to hear that the FIPK does work. But then I
have learned to trust K&N. Now if only I could find a way to attach that
FIPK to the intake NACA scoop on my Premier Automotive GTS-Style hood.

Iver Nielsen
Dakota4x4v8@hotmail.com