LIGHTS OUT?

From: Randyjrs1@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 21:23:17 EDT

This morning a strange thing happend as I left for work. It's dark ,so turn
on the parking lights and back out the drive. When I hit the road and pull on
the headlights,NOTHING. So I pull'em on and off two or three
times,NOTHING.After a fuse check and a look in the manaul I decided to try
the Flash to pass feature on the dimmer switch.PRESTO ! ererything's back to
normal.I figure it must havebeen stuck between HI andLOW beam.I did let my
wife drive it this weekend,while I worked on her car.COWINKIEDINK???
I think not.