Re: RE: Sold the Cummins, Bought a Dakota

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 11:42:59 EDT

No I did not I looked at a std cummins motor but still
did not like the truck, the new ones would have been
way too much money for my cheap self
Matt

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:Have you seen the latest
Cummins HO turbo
St.LaurentC4i System Engineer C4i Engineering Branch,
PSD, MCTSSAMARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine CorpsOffice (760)
725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)"Never be content with
somebody else definition of you. Instead, define
yourself by your own beliefs, your own truths, your
own understanding of who you are. Never be content
until you are happy withthe unique person GOD has
created you to be."-----Original Message-----From:
Matt Tharp [