RE: RE: Fastest Street Car in America

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:51:54 EDT

We have a local guy who drives an old 66 bluish Nova that no ricer wants to
race. I drove up in my little street rat one day at the light next to him
and even with the stereo up, I can still hear his engine turning over.
Looked over and the body was shaking from the high-lift cams. Damn scary
beast of a vehicle. I would hate to ask if he was getting only a couple
miles per gallon. But then, who cares anyway.

There was even a restored Charger R/T with the factory red and black R/T
stripes. Another old muscle era car.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA