Re: Subject: brake rotor question

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 19:43:37 EDT

It seems like the havey duity roters I got from napa are better then sloted. I
can give ya a good idea where to look for SOME things like this. You will have
to call mopar and tell them you want the police roters for the dakota. You will
also have to get the police calipers (sp) and pads. I know this because I had to
put some on while I was working for my dad in his tire shop a few years ago. You
can also get neat spotlights too.