RE: Re: A set of wheels needed...alittle off topic...

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 19:45:22 EDT

> Look for an Avenger of the same years as well. Same platform, slightly
> different body.
> TonyC

Hmmm, well, uh, not really. The Avenger and Sebring coupe, now
Stratus/Sebring coupe, are built on a Mitsubishi Galant/Eclipse platform.
The Stratus/Sebring sedans and Sebring convertible are built on the same DC
platform. Wheels may still fit but I'm not sure.

We do have a set of aftermarket wheels and tires for a Stratus sedan for
sale. 16x7.5 with 205/55/16 Goodyear HPs. Used only in the summer on my
wife's '97 Stratus sedan but not needed since she bought a '02 Stratus R/T
sedan with 17" wheels.

Ray