Re: Tonneau Pages Updated

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 08:59:32 EDT

Great web site and a lot of info Išll be using it as a search engine when
looking for part and supples for my Dak!

To find the home page for Sport Master all you need to do is follow the link
on my Tonneau Cover Page...
http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/TonneauCover.html or you just use this
one..... http://www.sportmasters.com/ The part # 30-303-01 is for the
Quad Cab.

May I suggest to be fair to all of us that believe in our own designs and
hard work that you add a few links to pages about Home Brewed Air In Takes.

I took a fast look around and found link for 303 Products
http://www.303products.com/home.htm A lot us use the Protectant...
http://www.303products.com/protectant.htm In fact a few Tonneau Cover
makers recommend using it on there covers.

I like the idea that you used a owner photo in place of a manufactures
photo. Keep up the great work!!In article

--
Don Mallett