Re: Elkton,Maryland all mopar car show ATTN All who would like to attend

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 09:58:23 EDT

I just called Stewarts Root Beer and asked them the time of the car show.
They told me it is from 4-8 PM this Saturday the 21st. From what I
understand, the show will be in the parking lot in the rear of the
building. I think I'll get there a bit earlier than 4 but at least that
will give me most of the day to clean up my truck. Lord knows it needs all
the help it can get, LOL. If anyone needs or wants more info about this,
let me know and I'll try to help.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE