Re: RE: Dak is dead, help - AutoZone

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 11:25:29 EDT

I've had good luck with AutoZone parts or at least no worse luck than any
other parts supplier.
I've gotten Mopar, Nissan and GM parts from them. We have a 24/7 hr AZ in
Marietta Ga which comes in handy sometimes. No store carries all of the
parts, just go to where the parts are.

Victor Williams / Marietta GA
'95 DAK CC, 318 , 5 sp lsd,K&N dropin,Jacobs Ign,Jardine catback. 229k
miles..