Re: girlfriend

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 00:06:27 EDT

Man, you need to find another chick. Or better yet, save your money for
truck parts.

Annyone who is THAT controlled at 19 has some issues. I would take a good
look at that first. I went through a similar situation for 3 years. I
blame my insanity on it.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)