Re: MA State Troopers

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 06:29:09 EDT

<snip> PPFFFFFT!! I am sorry,but the DML advocates
driving responsibly within posted limits,and I am
positive everyone here does exactly that. I know I
sure do.

Oh PPUULLEEZZEE!!!! ROFLMAOAPIP!!!!!!!!!!

Run the speed limit? Have you ever had the pleasure of commuting on I-95
anywhere near Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA? I run I-95, posted speed
limit 55MPH into Wilmington every day. At 5AM you better run near 75 just
to keep up with traffic. In the afternoons, its not as bad depending on
what time I leave work. At about 2:30 you need to usually run 60-65 but at
3:15 or so, you can't do above 35-40 and on Fridays its usually creeping,
bumper to bumper jammed. My oldest daughter lives near Dallas, TX and she
visited me this summer for a few days. After riding with me through the
I-95 traffic on the way home from the Philly airport, she remarked that I
would never make it driving in or around Dallas. Regardless of the posted
limits, she said everybody drives 80+.

Just my 3 cents worth, (inflation gets us everywhere!)

Ray Irons
Dover, DE