Re: RE: RE: MA State Troopers

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 08:41:45 EDT

Rich,
       I agree, People just don't have any courtesy any more. I usually move
over when I see people trying to enter the hi-way provided it does not put me
in a bad situation. What pizzes me is when I'm the one trying to enter the
interstate and the is only one car in the right lane and none in the inside
lane and they still won't ease over and let you merge. If I can I'll merge in
ahead of them then drop down to below the speed limit and when they move over
to pass I then speed up and just go on down the road never doing anything
other than just making then change lanes to pass me.
       Moving over is just common courtesy if you don't impede other traffic.
Most drivers are only conscious of what's going on around them within 100
feet not what's happening 5 cars up the road. Everybody should have to take a
defensive driving course before they can get a license, I had to take one
every 2 years with the company I worked for. It still works. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>