2003 Rams

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 22:09:28 EDT

I saw a 2003 Ram today with the Hemi engine badge on the fender. Sure wish
it could come in a Dakota R/T. Here is something I copied from an
advertisement;
"The Ram 2500 and 3500 Heavy Duty Pickups are completely redesigned with new
styling and new powerplants. The standard engine in all Ram Heavy Duty
trucks is a 5.7-liter HEMI Magnum producing a class-leading 345 horsepower
and 375 lb-ft of torque." I think GM has to have a lot more cubes than that
to make over 300 hp. 5.7 is only 350cid (aprox).