Re: code 43 misfiring

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 06:32:40 EDT

John,

         Thanks for the input. I was thinking bad wire too just tripped me
up when it threw the code so I wanted to make sure. Only problem is I
bought them through truckperformance.com. So I'll run to the local parts
store till I can get a fresh set from TP. Thanks again.

At 03:47 AM 9/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>I would recheck the gap,on the plug to be safe, but if you're seeing a spark
>with the wire firmly attached then its probably a bad wire. I would return
>the wires or if the parts store you got them from is even half cool they
>will pull the wire you need from a new set and let you exchange it.
>
>John S

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport