RE: Why I would not purchase another Chebby...

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 10:37:57 EDT

Yea...was the woman driving vehicle when purchased brand new in January
1999. Now has over 123K miles. I am slowly going through the vehicle to
replace the necessary parts that are overdo. Remember, it is a Chebby that
you cannot miss the recommended replacement mileage with the exception of
the timing chain. At least they did do something right.

I now drive it to see what are all the problems. Meanwhile, she has ordered
a 2003 White 2500 short bed Quad cab hemi with a five-speed tranny. Due in
October sometime.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA