Re: Looking for some 3.9 V6 Parts

From: Ryan Nelson (fast318dak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 11:56:39 EDT

I to have a complete 96 3.9 v6. My motor is still all bolted together, but
I will be willing to take it apart if you need the parts off of it. Right
now its just taking up room in my garage. Like I said its a complete motor,
from the TB to the oil pan. I even have the engine harness.

>From: "greg conner" <dodgeboy93@hotmail.com>
>To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Looking for some 3.9 V6 Parts
>Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:02:07 -0400
>

>I have a complete motor gary, minus the crank, all taken apart. Block has
>been baked out and has new freze plugs and cam nearings in it also. So nay
>parts ya need let me know
>
>>From: "Gary Hedlin" <ghedlin@theramp.net>
>>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>>Subject: DML: Looking for some 3.9 V6 Parts
>>Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:49:41 -0500
>>
>>I'm looking for some parts for my V6 rebuild project this winter. I am
>>looking for the following
>>
>>-Valve Covers
>>-Cylender Heads
>>-Intake Manifold (non EGR)
>>-Timing Chain Cover
>>-Oil Pan
>>
>>If you have any of the folowing items, or know of someone who does, please
>>email me.
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>
>>Gary Hedlin
>>"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
>>ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
>>ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
>>**Also Webmaster For**
>>http://garyhedlin.com
>>http://socaldakota.com
>>http://scsilverdak.com
>>http://assistivetechnologies.com
>>...And Many More!
>

>Greg Conner
>1996 RC
>3.9 hybrid

- Lapis Blue 96' Dakota Sport, 318 swap, R/T wheels
- http://rcst.com/Y2K/members/RYANN/ryan.htm