Re: Re: Re: Modified TB 5.2

From: BKBridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 17:57:48 EDT

Marty,
You can try, but everytime I use a router free hand (on wood) I mess up... A
dremel will work, but this is where the results will vary froma CNC ported
TB. Ive seen some very nice hand ported TBs out there though, they just
take a lot of time. The router bit will cut the casting so you could give it
a try!
Bruce