I'm Back, and have stuff for sale still (please buy it)

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 02:30:17 EDT

Well, after a long great summer I have returned to the beloved DML, under the
new name Blakdak2k, I used to use the email puddlestompa, but have given that
up for a name more fitting to my new (as of last December) dakota.

Before I put this stuff up on ebay I still have some stuff for sale

R/T wheels with Dunlop Rover GTX's only 9k miles on the set $1000+shipping
2001 RC R/T suspension with 7K miles $300 I pay shipping
(buy wheels/tires and suspension together $1200+shipping)

2000 15X7 stock 4X4 dakota wheels, only 5K miles give me and offer

I will entertain any price offer

AARON
Vancouver, Wa
2000 Black Sport 4X4 X-cab