RE: Tornado Refund?

From: Chris Woodward (Chris_Woodward@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 23:48:42 EDT

put it on eBay.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Valentin
Garcia
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:00 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Tornado Refund?

Good evening DML,
A few months ago I stupidly ordered a Tornado, then (after consulting the
infinite wisdom of the DML) I decided to return it. I called them to get a
return authorization # (per instructions in the box) and a return label, so
that I do not have to pay shipping fees. Well they never sent me the label
and they said that I can no longer receive a refund because 30 days have
already past. I called them the same day I received the unit.

Is there anything that I can do?
(besides feeling like a fool!)

Val Garcia
Houston TX