RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 5.2 Stock TB, where to find em

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 09:33:49 EDT

First off Marty, how do you know you're running lean? Air/fuel gauge or
scanner?

I use both on mine and determined it was running lean at WOT (but it never
pinged). I was about to install larger injectors but decided to change the
map sensor and O2 sensor first. (after all, they're 10 years old...but my
mileage is low)

Anyway, now it runs rich, even with a hotter than stock cam, still with the
original 19# injectors.

One other thought, have you checked for a vacuum leak?

Ray