Re: Re: RE: Wire looms

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 10:26:35 EDT

I'm using them on my Dakota (it's not an R/T, just a lowly Dak). I have
headers and a supercharger on it and have had no problems with the
Made-4-You looms being adversely affected by heat. Mike Clark also uses
these looms on his Dak with the Mike Leach/MP type long-tube headers on
his 5.9L engine with no problems, either.

Richard in San Antonio
On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:26:12 -0400 "Dave Downing" <ded74@yahoo.com>
writes:

> Are you using these Ron? I heard from a couple of R/T guys that
> have had
> these melt on them, which is why I went with the R&M billet looms.
> Just
> curious.
>
> --
> Dave
> Bensalem, PA
> '02 R/T RC Flame Red
> http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/KECEE245JCKM.html
>
> ""Ronald Wong"" <ron-wong@cox.net> wrote in message
> >
> > The company that makes them is Made 4 You. Their website is:
> > http://www.made4uproducts.com/
> >
> > Ron
> > 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
> > For modifications see my DML Profile (URL follows)
> > http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Kw9pV1EkFeOYY

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.