teather/links child booster seat in 98 Club Cab?

From: Rusty Russell (rusty.russell@justice.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 14:37:03 EDT

Has anyone retrofitted a 97-200? Gen III with an upper teather or lower
links for a child carrier/booster seat as per 2002 specs?

Question is beyond 2 local dealers, local "certified safety ... " folks.
Asked parts guy at Longhorn Dodge in Fort Worth if I could look through the
accessories catalogue and his response was everything in the catalogue was
on line at mopar.com so go look it up.

I can not find anything on that site except relating to a 2002.

Dealers says upper teather available for $47.00 but can not tell me what it
consists of or tell or show me what it looks like. Indicates it was
available as a factory option on 98's but you had to order it that way.

Has to be something available better than the 3 point harness in the corner.
Question is not can I get the booster seat to fasten in but how effective it
will be whe it counts the most.

TIA

Rusty Russell
1998 Dakota SLT Club Cab