re: Subject: Just Had to Vent

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 17:39:35 EDT

Scott wrote:
<snip>The truck is just out of the bumper to bumper 36K. It has
37,400 on it.
This is the sixth vehicle that my wife and I have bought from
the same
dealership in 8 years.

Hey Scott, I had a buddy with a Mustang and the water pump went out within
1k of the warranty. Dealer wouldn't fix it, so he wrote Ford about his
experience, how disappointed he was, etc. They called him back, told him to
get the repair done, send them a copy of the bill, and they would send him a
check to cover it. He got the check two weeks later. Might be worth a try!

Good luck,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport