RE:Mail problems

From: Doug Lane (ddjlane@cswnet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 07:23:14 EDT

Yes, Steve, I'm getting all in the personal mail. I thought that was what it
is supposed to do, unless you signed up to a newsgroup. I'm signed up for
the digest: maybe you signed up to recieve all as they are sent? What bugs
me is the reduncancy. All the RE:'s included in the text so the same thing
is there 25 times in each digest. A lot of good stuff, but hard to sort
through all the headers, sigs, and originals to find the new messages.