Re: HELP!!! Dealer warranty problem from hurst shifter

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 13:42:57 EDT

)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:53:49 -0400

that's not right! if a dealer doesn't help you take it to another
dealer...that's what i did when my rear-end cracked! the first dealer
knew i was in there installing a locker and it ended up i didn't get it
in. I then took it to another dealer 30 minutes away. they questioned
a few things but fixed it anyhow.

dealers are not linked by any means. the only way they would be is if
it's the same dealer that has multi locations...but that is rather
advaced for dealers (except saturn and some foriegn makers).

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com