HEY PUNCH READ THIS

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 20:33:24 EDT

Well if you would have read the email I sent out the money goes to Jon. I am
not profiting from anything. I have sold tshirts and hats and other stuff
for the DML before and I sent Jom the money that was made from it. I also
set up stors for speedtweaks, Dodgedakotas.com and Dakota USA and a few
other people and I don't make anything. As for Spamming the list if you
don't want anything themn don't buy it I was just replyingto others emails
and having fun and trying to give people something they can use to promote
the list and to help jon out a little because ther is no out of pocket money
for him.

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door