Re: Re: Re: Re: still need help finding stainless tips

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 05:21:01 EDT

umm.....its not the length man......its the overall width at the outlet end
:-) i.e. with a typical dual tip with 3" outlets, the width would be 6-1/4"
to 6-3/4" depending on how big the space is between the two outlets. With
'rolled' style tips, this width would be even larger.
The tips have to fit thru the holes in my roll pan..which are 4" x
6.5"..like u say, it really don't matter how long they are from inlet to
outlet end (hell, my original tips were 14" in length).

By the way, regarding the Gibson tips...I saw them and they may well
work....I sent Gibson tech support an email asking for the outlet
dimensions...they haven't got back to me yet.