DML:The Ricer and The ON-Ramp (it's short)

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 10:17:57 EDT

Last Sunday evening ,while in route to one of our area's last Cruise nights
of the year. I was waiting at a traffic light at the interchange of US 40E
and 119 North. I finally got a green to proceed up the on-ramp to 119 N
towards Connellsville, Pa when the
guy in the Honda Civic in front of me wound the damn thing up, but didn't
seem to go anywhere very fast (they seem to confuse noise with power), after
more than a minute trying to get up the on-ramp, which I can do in about 10
seconds. I finally figured the damn hampster must of died that powered the
Honda..........so when the Honda finally got close enough so I could see
what was coming in the North bound lane (no traffic coming, we were free to
merge) The damn thing still couldn't get out of it's own way!
I proceeded to shoot for the inside lane while going around him from
behind,........ yea, I used positive manifold pressure...........to get
around his slow behind!!.........I arrived at the cruise, and a little while
later guess who show's up!! This guy and his ricer buddies are walking
around and one of makes a comment about the blown 6 I have in my Dak while
I'm wiping it down,.......I said at least I don't have a problem with
freeway on-ramps.......and it's not hampster powered! He got angry and
walked away.....one his pal's asked what that was about, so I told them and
they all got a good laugh too!
mmmmmm..........I may have to start pushing these things out of the way on
the road..........any idea's
guy's?? More boost maybe!!!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com