Re: RE: Baby Seats and Gen II Club Cab

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 14:17:14 EDT

Damn y'all........It's a 1995 Gen II. There is no passenger side air bag! I
did not put my child in harms way, I did not have an accident, I don't even
know how y'all got to that point!!
A child seat will fit in the back of a Gen II CC. Both my kids were strapped
in safely, the only problem was the wife kept elbowing the 7 year old in the
head, he wishes there was a damn air bag....sheesh!!

Mark
95CC 4X4
3.9L Auto