code 32

From: kc8lbn (kc8lbn@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 15:25:35 EDT

 I recently installed a cat back dynomax exhaust system with no cat, shortly
after the install I had a code 32 pop up, I thought maybe the truck had a
lean condition with no cat so I relocated the I.A.T. sensor (before I
relocated the sensor the exhaust was clean no soot, now its black so I know
its running richer)after the relocation truck seemed to have allot more
nuts. Today I pulled 2 code 32's within a few miles and nothing after that?
Any help or Ideas would be greatly appreciated..

Truck is a 95 slt 4x4 5.2

--

Jason Bates kc8lbn@attbi.com