Re: RE: DML member sticker Take a look

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 20:31:46 EDT

I don't think the issue is that it *was* done, but rather *how*. Was
there a need to send out 4 individual posts, or would one to the whole
list have sufficed?

While Chris did make the statement that profits go to the DML coffers
(thanks Chris!) I think it could have been made more clear for those who
may have missed his only post indicating that. I had to go back to the
archives to find it.