Re: Deer Season - WARNING!

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 21:19:45 EDT

I am sorry that I forgot to put that down.ThanksMatt
Tharp andy levy wrote:Folks who are bothered by
pictures of dead animals or read the list with their
kids may want to think twice before hitting that
link.Matt Tharp wrote:> This was pass on to me today
at work, WOW. After I> was hit last year in my 3500
Ram. I feel pretty lucky> compaired to this guy. I do
think that the guy walked> away. I think that is him
in the red Jacket. I do not> know what or how it
happend. But with Deer Season> coming up I would like
all hunters to take a few days> off from work and help
control the deer. > >
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/henryrollins2001/lst?.dir=/Deer+Vs+Durango&.src=ph&.view=t>